TZ iBoat is the most advanced boat navigation app on the market, it gathers all the features necessary to safe navigation:
– Official Raster and Vector nautical charts (worldwide coverage)
– Unlimited GFS weather forecasts + 5 premium models
– 3D view and satellite images, providing the most realistic experience
– Routes, marks and catches in just 1 tap
– All your data is accessible online and offline
– Optional Radar and AIS modules
At sea, having access to the most accurate weather forecasts is crucial! This is why new weather features are the focal point of the latest version of TZ iBoat:
– Advanced weather display: in color, with animated particles, arrows or with labels to visualize wind, wave, current, pressure, cloud and precipitation.
– Meteogram: detailed presentation of weather forecasts along the route. Display one or more weather variables in graph depending on the location and the date.
– Offline weather: download weather forecasts to be able to use them offline while at sea.
– Iridium GO! Compatibility
– Free and unlimited GFS and WW3 weather forecasts
– New Premium Weather subscription gain access to 5 high resolution models: Arpège, Arome, DWD ICON, NAM Conus and Copernicus with worldwide coverage.
NOTICE FOR FISHERMEN!
A new “Event and Catch” feature has been developed for you!
Save all your catches (weight, size and photo) and grow your fishing log that is directly integrated to your nautical chart. Master your fishing areas like never before!
The unmatched usability of its interface is what makes TZ iBoat absolutely essential! Its extremely intuitive features and its powerful 3D chart engine allow you to browse, rotate and zoom into your marine charts with incredible smoothness. Ease and comfort of use guaranteed in an app that will become vital to your navigations!
Join the large community of sailors that trust TZ iBoat for their trips at sea. More than 100,000 users around the world have already adopted it!
CHART AND WEATHER SUBSCRIPTIONS:
The payment will be debited form the Apple account once the purchase is confirmed.
The subscriptions and automatic renewals can be managed by entering the account settings after making the purchase.
Any unused part of a free trial period, if offered, will be lost when a subscription is purchased.