Tank discharge automatic control 24v DTD01A
When overturning of a waste tank is allowed, the Sealand DTD control system offers three methods of tank discharge operation. Combined with SeaLand discharge pump T and DTM04 four-level tank monitor system (sold separately), DTD02A tank discharge control offer fully automated monitoring and discharge of holding tank contents. When re-entering restricted “no discharge” waters, the switch can be turned off and the key removed for U.S. Coast Guard-approved security. Manual discharge pump operation and “closed seacock” warning indicator.
- Integrated seacock relay alerts user and prevents discharge pump operation if seacock is closed.
- Automatically activates overboard discharge pump for use in unrestricted waters.
- When integrated with DTM04 tank monitor, discharge pump automatically turns on when “mid” level is reached, then shuts off when tank is empty.
- Reduce plumbing works by removing Y-wrenches, bottom faucets, and ventilation circuits in the case of installing multiple toilets. The stagnant residues in the interconnecting hoses disappear following the operation of the Y-keys.
- Available in black or White.
- 12 V DC or 24 V DC models.
- Keyed control switch provides USCG-approved security; no mechanical preventive devices on discharge plumbing are required when key is removed.
- Green light indicates when discharge pump is operating.
Measures: 83 x 83 x 10 mm. Wheight: 1,0Kg Consumption: 0,16A